- "The first part of the book made it hard to put down. I had a range of emotions from sad, to joyful, to anxious for what is to come."
- This is my favorite book we've read so far this year.
- "I can't wait. I want to keep reading but I have to stop at 160. Not fair, not fair!!!!!"
- "Looking forward to reading more and discussing...I almost cried in just the first few chapters! "
- I'm making connections between Ada and several of our students who have experienced trauma in their lives. They are learning how to have trusting relationships with people.
- I've never thought about World War II from the viewpoint of people living in England.
- I can't wait for the sequel to come out. Why do we have to wait until the fall?
Thank you, Kim Brubaker Bradley, for sharing this wonderful story with the world.