Children's Books

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Learners, Learners Everywhere


   Learners are everywhere in our schools.  We tend to think of learners as only those little ones sitting at desks and tables, but learners are everywhere.  They are even the big people teaching the classes and leading our buildings.
     Today I was so excited to share with four of my school's teachers as they started their blogging journey.  I shared with them my (limited) knowledge about how to use Blogger. They came ready to work, create, and grow.  We ask our students to do this every day, and I find it invigorating when we as teachers do the same.
     These brave learners took a chance to try something new.  They had some great ideas to share, and we taught each other a lot through the process of working together.  I can't wait to see where our journeys go.

No comments:

Post a Comment