Children's Books

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

#OneWord2018

With the new year approaching I began looking for my #OneWord2018. I didn't have a word that just jumped out and cried to be the word for the new year. So I sat down and listed all the words that came to mind. I wanted a word that led to action. Courage and balance kept coming up as two words that I really needed in my life.  After looking at the getoneword.com website I found three questions that helped me in my search.

2 Timothy 1:7 "For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline."
  1. What do I need?
  2. What's in my way?
  3. What needs to go?
Balance (verb)- establish equal or appropriate proportions of elements in.

This year I am dedicated to working on finding balance. 

Luke 2:52 "And Jesus kept increasing in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man."

No comments:

Post a Comment