I thought, "Wow, they remembered to bring back the book. That's great." Then the really important thoughts came. How many kids actually read the book? How are they doing with the other two books I left in the classroom? So up to 2nd grade I marched. I took pictures of what I discovered.
|Roscoe Riley Readers|
|Secrets of Droon Readers|
|The Kids of Einstein Elementary Readers|
Check out the picture of The Kids of Einstein Elementary readers. TWELVE readers in all have enjoyed this book. This book is also part of a series.
Here's what I notice:
- I only see one face that is in all three pictures. That makes me think the three books appealed to many different kids.
- Seventeen different kids read at least one of the books. The lottery appealed to almost all of the kids.
- Everybody is smiling! The Book Buzz Lottery was not something they had to do. The Book Buzz Lottery was fun, and kids were able to read fun books.
- The Book Buzz Lottery was easy and FREE!
- Buzzing about books in a series opens up a world of new books to experience.
Will I use the Book Buzz Lottery again? Of course I will!!!